Passion House - Aeropress Brew Guide
TOTAL CONTACT TIME:
3 MINUTES 40 SECONDS
1. Weigh out 16g of coffee and grind slightly coarser than a standard drip setting.2. Place filter in cap and rinse.
3. Tighten cap on Aeropress, place on brew vessel that is on top of a scale.
4. Add grounds, tare scale to zero.
5. Start timer, add 40-50g of water to grounds, bloom for 30 seconds.
6. Pour remaining water in by using a circular motion to 255g.
7. Stir just enough to fully saturate all the grounds in the slurry.
8. Set plunger on top, sit until 3 minutes.
9. Remove plunger, stir once and replace.
10. Slowly push down the plunger, about 30 seconds.
11. Leave about 1/4in space between grounds and plunger.
12. Swirl beverage and pour.