1. Weigh out 15 g coffee and grind finer than automatic drip setting.
2. Place Bee House on a vessel, put in filter and rinse. Remove filter water from vessel.
3. Place vessel and Bee House on a scale, add coffee and tare to zero.
4. With water just off boil, start timer and bloom the coffee with 35g of water.
5. Let the coffee bloom for 45 seconds.
6. Add 35-40g of water quickly to break up the bloom.
7. Let the water fall to almost meet the bed of coffee. Timer will be at 1 minute.
8. Bring the brew bed up quickly by pouring a nickel-sized circle in the middle of the Bee House.
9. When the slurry is close to the top of the filter, slow the stream and quickly pass close to the filter. A slower pour is key for this method.
10. Continue pouring a nickel-sized circle in the center until you reach 240g of water.
11. Allow the water to completely pass through the bed of coffee ending at 2:40.
12. Swirl beverage and serve.